Last year was a very strong year for out of home (OOH) and looking ahead to 2024, this segment promises further growth and transformation.
Intelligent Ad News
Interview with Tomas Tiefenbach, CEO of Lurity.
For centuries, outdoor advertising has helped marketers build brand awareness and increase sales. How will it continue to evolve over the next few years?
- Einstein's Law of Focus: how to be more productive, successful and fulfilled, today. According to Einstein, what you choose not to do can make all the difference.
Author: Jeff Haden for INC.com
- "When you think and develop with joy and comprehensively, clients and marketers alike are delighted"
Tomas Tiefenbach is the founder of the digital OOH network Lurity and the inventor of several start-up projects, including the Simplaq platform for digitizing real estate.
- How does it look with DOOH and AI? The future promises a symbiosis of innovation in the advertising sphere and, in particular, a revolution in content display
In recent years, we have witnessed tremendous advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) and its impact on various industries.
And we offer you material that we have thoroughly reviewed, minimally edited, and can only agree with the content, so we certainly encourage you to read it.
Digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising is gradually making its way into one of the most influential mediums in the advertising industry today.
- František Farenzena: We are expanding because we are looking for the most effective solutions with our clients
František Farenzena, director of Lurity, talks about the development of a startup focused on digital out of home (DOOH) advertising, which has evolved into one of the key communication media over
František Farenzena on the development of digital OOH, which has become a key communication medium
Brands today strategically create products to cover multiple segments and target groups commercially.
In 2022, the OOH rode a wave of popularity.
Well-placed advertising on digital surfaces accelerates buying behaviour
OOH advertising is changing its position in the advertising world - diversifying. Out-of-home is being profiled on OOH and DOOH /or even Digital Out of Home.
- Christmas is here and sales are hardening: brands are targeting communications to their audiences where and when they need them
Brands and advertisers are in full swing in communicating the Christmas offer.
Digital out-of-home advertising (DOOH) has been on a roller coaster ride, and from its peak in 2019 has subsequently experienced a dramatic fall in 2020.
The Lurity brand has been on the market for six years. In that time, nearly 2,300 campaigns have been run through their medium and the company has expanded into three countries.
Lurity has a novelty in its offer: a network of digital screens at the Slovak Post Office, where 1 million visitors a month turn up.